Time is precious.


17 May.
Maka genaplah sebulan tak balik melaka since 18 April I went back home to jb. Semester break is about to over! But sadly this will be my last semester break. After this break untuk practical je 😓

I'm sad. Of course I feel sad. And terrible and upset and a lot feelings mix up at the same time.

I don't want to deal with distance anymore. Shah Alam and Jb jauhhhhhh ok. And there's melaka in between us. Melaka is where we belong to each other. So historical just as the name. It's where we met for the first time. It's a place where we do each 'first time" moment. Such holding hands, iftar together and it's literally breaking my heart apart.

How will I face this. We might have to forget melaka for us to grow up but I swear I won't and never gonna forget everything we do. I've never thought of having someone as good as honest as him. He's so kind. And my mom liked him before she even had a chance to meet each other face to face.

A mother choices has always been a blessing. She likes him so much! and that's a total relieve because I know I have chose a right person.

Comments

Popular Posts