Semester 4 results!!!

Semester 4 was hectic. Yep because literally since part 1 to 3, we have a subject like pengajian msia, moral to help us gained more points. And there's no such noble subjects in sem 4 nor in sem5. Well I guess no more aids for our batch. We need to really study hard to catch our pointer.

Ya I drop a little, something like 0.2 πŸ˜… Luckily Allah still give me the chance to be in dean's list for my bad performance in last sem. Allah helped me a lot πŸ™although on days I don't pay attention, I skipped classes, I didn't do much kindness but Allah is a true helper. shame on me

On 23 May,
The result was out. I checked mine at 9. Haha and the first word I spotted is 'Satisfactory' I'm thankful enough tho. Then baru check pointer. Tiada lagi A+ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


My carrymarks are low. I can't denied that. For the research methodology, I'm glad it didn't reach lower than B+ 😊 still happy  even tho target lain. Alhamdulillah


Comments

Popular Posts